|Minimum Order Quantity||5000 Unit|
|Bottle Size (ml)||30ml|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10000 Box|
|Product Type||Finished Product|
Marochym-200Containstrypsin & chymotrypsin which are used as oral proteolytic enzyme combination to hasten repair of traumatic, surgical, and orthopedic injuries. It shows high bioavailability without losing its biological activities as an anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, fibrinolytic agent.
Composition:Each Marochym-200 enteric coated tablet contains:
200,000 Armour Units of Enzymatic Activity
(Supplied by a purified concentrate which has specific trypsin & chymotrypsin activity
in a ratio of approximately six to one)
Colour: Ponceau 4R
Trypsin and chymotrypsin are given as enteric coated tablets to prevent the destruction in acidic medium of stomach and promote absorption from small intestine.
Proteolytic enzymes are administered to hasten the healing of damaged tissue and thus promote a complication free recovery.
- Painful Inflammatory Conditions associated with edema that can lead to increased risk of infection in swelling area, decrease blood circulation, stiffness & pain especially in
- Prophylactic & Resorption of post-traumatic & post-operative oedema.
- Swelling associated with pockets of infection (abscess).
- Varicosis, hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis, fistulas.
- Traumatic injuries, Hematomas, Sequelae of fractures & Sprains.
Dentistry & oral Surgery:
- Managing swelling & Pain After any minor/major dental or oral surgical procedures, Facial Trauma & Infection.
- Teeth extractions, gum inflammations.
- Inflammatory edema secondary to infection (Follicular tonsillitis, Pharyngitis, Sinusitis, otitis)
- Nasal fractures.
- Bronchitis, rhinitis.
- Caesarean section, episiotomy, exudative conditions of the female genital organs with a tendency to fibrosis & adhesion.
- Eye trauma, postoperative & vitreous hemorrhage.
Known Hypersensitivity reactions to Trypsin - Chymotrypsin.
Sever hepatic or renal disease.
Pregnancy & Breast feeding:
Safe Use of proteolytic enzymes has not been established. So It is not recommended for use in pregnant women & Breast feeding unless necessary and the
Potential benefits outweigh the risks involved.
Dosage & Administration:
Marochym-200 is oral enteric coated tablet to be swallowed not chewed.
Marochym-200 is recommended to be taken 1-2tablets – 3times daily – 1/2 hour before the meal.
It should not exceed 8 tablets per day.
Store at temperature below 25°C, in a dry place.
1 box contains 3 strips - 10 Tablets each.
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||50 bottle|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Bottle|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10000 Bottle|