|Composition||Cyproheptadine hcl l-lysine multivitamin syrup|
|Also Gives||PCD Pharma Franchise|
· Stimulate the appetite and may lead to weight gain, which is helpful for underweight people.
· Improves sleep, calmness, as well as mood and energy levels.
· Increases the intestinal absorption of calcium and eliminates its renal excretion, suggesting a potential role in the management of osteoporosis.
· Effects on increasing muscle mass, lowering glucose, and improving anxiety.
· Important for collagen synthesis and maintaining good bone health.
· Helps boost the immune system.
· Stimulates the release of human growth hormone and may facilitate some degree of muscle growth.
· Used for digestive problems including poor appetite, ulcerative colitis, and ongoing diarrhea.
· In case of Poor appetite.
· Used to treat a certain type of anemia (lack of red blood cells).
· To prevent and treat low blood levels of this vitamin.
· In the development of genetic material, the production of red blood cells, nervous system function and the utilization of folic acid.
· Essential for growth, cell reproduction, hematopoiesis, and nucleoprotein and myelin synthesis.
Reviewed by 124 Users
Most Relevant Reviews